HADA LABO GOKUJYUN Series (LOCAL)
So, skincare enthusiasts..
There are HadaLabo products which locally produced by Rohto Indonesia! [Googling: HadaLabo if you need references].
THE PRICE is MAD CHEAP!
I had post about THE most famous HadaLabo Gokujyun moisturising lotion that I got from Thailand, HERE.
|My Gokujyun series collection|
I got the Gokujyun series which consists of Mositurising Milk, Facial Wash, Night Cream, and Moisturising Lotion..
- Moisturising Milk : milky, sticky, and richly moisturizing. I usually use it when I'm lazy to apply my day cream. (around Rp 30,000.- / 3 USD)
- Facial Wash : milky, silky, and leave the skin smooth. My face skin type is normal oily, and I dislike the "smooth" after-taste. (around Rp 15,000.- / less than 2 USD)
- Night Cream : gel-ish cream, sticky, and glide smoothly. Tremendously moisturizing, if your face is very dry, and scream HELP, use this every night to revive & moisture your face and neck. (around Rp 50,000.- / 5 USD)
- Moisturising Lotion : watery texture, leave the skin supple and smooth. The local one is less slimy than the one that I got from Thai. I can't see there's any other difference of those two. (around Rp 30,000.- / 3 USD)
I bought those items by the help from my Facebook friend, Dewidya Naufal.. Thank you Dewi for the help.. OH! And the little present too. *hugs n smooches*
What I like:
- Very moisturizing
- pH balanced, and free of fragrances, mineral oils, alcohol, & colorant
What I dislike:
- It over moisture my oily combination facial skin when I tried to layer 'em up, and ended up causing BREAK OUTS. *nightmares*
- It's kinda hard to find those shops which sell these items with low price. In chain-drugstores, the price is quite ridiculous if I have to compare it with the price that I got from Dewi. Well, the difference is not very vary, but still.. We will go to those who gets the cheaper(cheapest), right?
I have tried this series for over 40 days. I hope my report help you out to choose this series as your skincare. If you're really curious, give it a go since it won't cost you a lot.
Alright, see you on the next post..