HADA LABO GOKUJYUN Series (LOCAL)

22:48 Endi Feng 1 Comments

So, skincare enthusiasts..  

There are HadaLabo products which locally produced by Rohto Indonesia! [Googling: HadaLabo if you need references].

THE PRICE  is  MAD CHEAP!

I had post about THE most famous HadaLabo Gokujyun moisturising lotion that I got from Thailand, HERE.


My Gokujyun series collection


I got the Gokujyun series which consists of Mositurising Milk, Facial Wash, Night Cream, and Moisturising Lotion..
  •  Moisturising Milk :  milky, sticky, and richly moisturizing.  I usually use it when I'm lazy to apply my day cream. (around Rp 30,000.- / 3 USD)
  •  Facial Wash :  milky, silky, and leave the skin smooth.  My face skin type is normal oily, and I dislike the "smooth" after-taste. (around Rp 15,000.- / less than 2 USD)
  •  Night Cream :  gel-ish cream, sticky, and glide smoothly.  Tremendously moisturizing, if your face is very dry, and scream HELP, use this every night to revive & moisture your face and neck. (around Rp 50,000.- / 5 USD)
  • Moisturising Lotion :  watery texture, leave the skin supple and smooth.  The local one is less slimy than the one that I got from Thai. I can't see there's any other difference of those two. (around Rp 30,000.- / 3 USD)
I bought those items by the help from my Facebook friend, Dewidya Naufal..  Thank you Dewi for the help.. OH! And the little present too. *hugs n smooches*


What I like:
  1. Very moisturizing
  2. Cheap
  3. pH balanced, and  free of fragrances, mineral oils, alcohol, & colorant

What I dislike:
  1. It over moisture my oily combination facial skin when I tried to layer 'em up, and ended up causing BREAK OUTS. *nightmares*
  2. It's kinda hard to find those shops which sell these items with low price. In chain-drugstores, the price is quite ridiculous if I have to compare it with the price that I got from Dewi. Well, the difference is not very vary, but still.. We will go to those who gets the cheaper(cheapest), right?

I have tried this series for over 40 days.  I hope my report help you out to choose this series as your skincare.  If you're really curious, give it a go since it won't cost you a lot.

Alright, see you on the next post..




XOXO
@endi_feng

1 comment:

  1. i love ur blog so much that i nominate you for Versatile Blogger Award
    Check out the link http://wind-atree.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-first-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete