Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura [EVENT]

12:59 Endi Feng 1 Comments

On 18th September, Shu Uemura Indonesia was holding a press release event of a most wonderful limited edition collection, Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura..

WHO doesn't know Karl Lagerfeld?
He's like a living-legend in fashion industry. A maestro.

For over 20 years, Karl befriends with the late mr Shu, he finally created this collection in memorial of their friendship, Mon Shu Uemura, which means: My Beloved Uemura.

Since the beginning of their friendship, Karl has been using Shu Uemura eyeshadow on his fashion sketches!



MonShu Collection (my #wishlist for this Christmas)
the eyeshadow palettes
the ones from MonShu collection that really caught my eyes


And there was a makeup demo by John Pagaduan / @johnpagadu (accredited Shu Uemura makeup artist from Philippines).

John in action
Regina(white shirt), the model of MonShu Girl makeup demo, John
It's just me and the iconic MonShu Girl


SO, are you ready for the collection?
I KNOW I AM!   Oh my god, I'm so excited!!!

The MonShu collection will be available in Jakarta on 1st November 2012!
Perfect for Christmas gift(for me) idea, right?  *ngarep!!!*

find these cute MonShu girls in Shu Uemura boutiques Jakarta on 1st November!



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. i love love love your lips.Cute upper lip and a sexy round full one below. Not mention the color.Ough i envy your lips :(
    Love to read your blog. Had this classy exclusive template.
    Cant wait to read your upcoming post :)

    ReplyDelete