FRIENDS

19:15 Endi Feng 2 Comments

I got angry, and offended easily. 
Most of the time I enjoy to throw, or laugh at jokes. 
But sometimes I can outburst like a crazy Jersey Shore's bitch just because of 1 silly joke.

I have flaws, I'm human being.


BUT! I tend to not stress my mind because of my own rages of hormones.  I got stressed from my work already.  So, when I wanna have a lunch/dinner date, or party with friends, I put behind my pain/stresses/sorrows.
I LAUGH.  I TALK CRAZY..

I love my friends..  
For me, being around friends gimme a lot of positive energy.
It boosts my power to face my working-days.


Since I was a kid, I've never been so closed to any of my family member.

I'm the 6th(the last) kid in family, 3 sisters, and 2 brothers.
Between me and the 5th child, we got a 9 years gap!  Imagine what can I share between my siblings?
HAHAHA  I better keep it myself rather than argue with them due to POV differences.

Being the last child in family made me feels childish, dependent, selfish.
I know most of the times I talk like I was brain-farting, and hurt other's feeling unintentionally.
I'm sorry..


Being with friends, made me who I am.. I can express my true-self to them.
Being with friends, open my eyes about this world. Well, maybe society. HAHA world is too big, I think.

I love having new friends, but I'm not that often to open up myself towards new people.
I love having good times. Enjoy food, drinks, entertainment, or just talk! HAHA talkative alert..

I hate it when I realize, I just hurt my friend's feeling, or literally.
I hate it when I'm late to attend the lunch/dinner date with friends. It only means, I've wasted precious minutes of mind sharing/stress releasing/heart-to-heart talk.


So..  Cherish your time being around friends. 
When you feel it's not the right time to talk to them, tell them.

Friends may not stick together all the time.
But when you need them, they will always be right there.
I LOVE YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU, YOU, AND YOU!!



XOXO
@endi_feng

2 comments:

  1. Itulah gunanya teman :) hidpp endiii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kattie: hihi Kattie.. Akoh lagi mellow. :'3 but, really.. I love my friends. Including you!

    ReplyDelete