FIRST IMPRESSION: Beaute Sublime (IRIS - ANGELICA) by L'Occitane en Provence

01:25 Endi Feng 0 Comments

Hi, people..!

I'm back with a first impression post.

I'm in my way to be a worshipper of L'Occitane en Provence cult. And if you're following my twitter/instagram, you'll know I love them so much.
I've been using L'Occitane Angelica range for almost a year now.
Especially the mask. Love it to the bits! Even my mom love 'em too!




And now, let's welcoming new additionals of Angelica family.
IRIS ANGELICA a.k.a BEAUTY SUBLIME range from L'Occitane en Provence..


Got this on 19th of July 2013 from @LOCCITANE_ID
1) Creme de Beaute Sublime in shade Medium, it's beauty cream (BBcream, full size in 40ml! Good start with a BIG containings, L'Occitane), &
2) Essence Sublime, which is serum (travel size).


Creme de Beaute Sublime
(photo: L'Occitane Indonesia)

 Let's start with the Beauty Cream.  I choose the Medium shade one.
I'm loving it..  It has SPF 30 in it, and giving a medium coverage.  The shade is bit of darker than my natural skintone, but it's still looking great on my face!
With SPF30, it's perfect for dewy/baby skin look in the morning before you're out active under the sun.
The smell is so fresh, fusion of White Iris flower, and Angelica Plants.  Flowery, grassy scent..

The claim of texture and shade in immediate period is TRUE!
Slightly thick texture, moisturizing agents and the pigments kinda separate themselves, so SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE!  It's a French typical complexion product, we gotta shake well before use.

Because this Iris Angelica or the Angelica range is designated for Dry/Normal skin, for oily combination like me, it's tricky!
You can use your Angelica matte fluid, or any kind of your mattifying moisturizer, then the BBcream.
Or you can use your mattifying makeup primer for better oil control after 4-5 hours of using this BBcream, because my face became oily after 4-5 hours usage.
Don't pile up moisturizer and makeup primer before BBcream though, it can cause makeup meltdown in a short period after application!


---

Essence Sublime
(photo: L'Occitane Indonesia)

First of all, I DID HATE FACIAL SERUMS!
Them ain't giving any goods but breakouts. GODAMMIT!
Because I love Angelica range so much, I decided to give it a try.

You know what?
I LOVE IT!  VEEEERY IN LOVE WITH IT!
The fresh scent, the quick absorbance, and the refreshing effect.. Oh boy~
It smoothen skin instantly, so the claim of immediate velvety skin is for real.
And it calms me with the scent, and it calm my facial redness/bumps after scrubbing as well.
After 2 weeks usage, I can notice my complexion became more radiant, smooth, and the skin gets plumpier.


That's all that I can say about this BBcream, and serum.
Gonna update you about them soon in my thorough review.  ;)


***




XOXO

0 comments: