Fashion Week #RachEndiCollabo

19:15 Endi Feng 0 Comments

Hello, lovely readers..

I've been on Instagram for good ol' 4 years now.

We can put so much thing out there. Mostly, #SELFIE of course. LOL
I mean, it's Instagram that made hashtag #Selfie popular. Or is it Twitter? Whatever.

Last month I discovered Rachel Goddard on Instagram. She is Indonesian, who lives in Kazakhstan. I really like her makeup, she loves to play with colours. Besides being a beauty junkie on Instagram, she has a channel on YouTube as well. And her videos are enjoyable, fun, and informative.


I invited her over LINE to do a collaboration on IG and blog/vlog, she said YES. I was so excited!
We decided to do a Fashion Week theme makeup collabo.
As we know, Fashion Week is happening all over the world.
I decided to do Jonathan Saunders, and Marc Jacobs A/W 15-16 look.

Jonathan Saunders
Source: http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2015/02/16/backstage-hair-make-up-autumn-winter-2015/gallery/1350230




Clean, subtle, and fresh. That's what I in fashion makeup.
The brows are slightly defined, minimal(or no) mascara, pale complexion & lip color.
On the eyes, some glossy shadow. I love glossy eyes. It makes me look like I've been out all day, but my makeup still good. LOL

FACE: Shu Uemura Light liquid foundation, 3CE waterful concealer, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural.

BROWS: Maybelline fashion brow duo, Etude House browcara.

EYES: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish 'soft & gentle', Bobbi Brown matte bronzer, Etude House Nymph Aura, Beauty Story mascara, Rimmel eyekohl 'nude'.

CHEEKS: Sleek Makeup face form 'light', MAC Mineralize Skin Finish 'soft & gentle'.

LIPS: Beauty Story lip & cheek.


Marc Jacobs
Source: http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2015/02/16/backstage-hair-make-up-autumn-winter-2015/gallery/1350230




YASSS! Marc Jacobs' look always get me excited.
Quirky, dramatic, and edgy.
Tried so hard to make me look fierce on camera. But I always fail terribly. HAHA

Drawn on eyebrow, grey-silver eyeshadow, no mascara, pale skintone, plum lips.

FACE: Shu Uemura Face Architect liquid foundation, MAC Studio Fix powder.

BROWS: Fanbo brown eyebrow pencil.

EYES: Makeup Store eyeshadow, Marc Jacobs eyeshadow.

CHEEKS: Sleek Makeup Face Form for highlights.

LIPS: Marc Jacobs lip lacquer 'fame', Make Up For Ever rouge artist intense.

Check out Rachel's makeup by watching the video below, or visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RuukIwSnA if the embedded video is acting up.

Alright, until then, pretty readers.
Will do another collaboration with another IG-ers, because it's exciting! People there are so artistic, and good with makeup.







XOXO
Endi Feng

0 comments: