3rd Week Of School - Puspita Martha

12:22 Endi Feng 0 Comments

3 weeks had passed.

This week, and next week are not my forte at all!
It's hairdo week.

TEASE IT!

On the 3rd week, I learnt to teasing hair, and style it to be 'faux mohawk'.
Not only doing faux mohawk, I also learnt how to 'french twist'.
We can look for hair tutorials in youtube or where else. But I cannot touch JUST anybody's hair.
I just can't touch a model's hair that is dirty/sweaty or worse, hair which being bugs' lair[kutuan]. EWWW!



So glad that my models had the intentions to wash their hair before my class began. So I just have to blow dry their hair, and proceed to tease them.
But on Friday, I got a model which hadn't wash her hair since yesterday!
EWWW! I can't.. I just can't describe my feeling at that time.
And I don't want to waste my dry shampoo on them either. HAHAHAHA

I didn't take photo that much for the 3rd week. Because I knew that I'm not that great of a hairstylist. >_<
So here you go..

TEASE IT TO MAKE IT!  Faux Mohawk
French Twist

Although I'm not that great in hair department, at least I had lotsa fun in class! HAHAHA. Had lotta laugh too.. ^^,

And next week is hair curling session. I hope I don't burn anybody's head/ears/hair. LOL
WISH ME LUCK!





XOXO
@endi_feng

0 comments: