One Fun Night with LUXOLA

14:43 Endi Feng 0 Comments

Earlier this month, on 4th October, I was invited by @luxolasg to attend their exclusive VIP introduction for bloggers at Kemang Icon.

At first, I was surprised. WHO ARE THEY?
WHAT'S A LUXOLA?
I mean.. VIP Introduction? They are throwing an exclusive event?

Then..
I opened www.luxola.com

I was fascinated by the brands that they are carrying on their e-commerce service!
Sigma beauty, Korres, Deborah Lippmann, Mario Badescu, KAI, Paperself eyelashes, Sleek, and the other high-end cosmetic lines that I was never heard of.

When I arrived at the venue, the thing that I did was A BIG EXHALE OF AFTER-GOT-STUCKED-IN-KEMANG'S-TRAFFIC..
*whoosah*

As we(I, @rinicesillia, and @phanie14) went in to the room where the event be held, we were welcomed by Lexy (Alexis), and Cam (Camille).
They can only speak English with us, so..
After they popped the champagne, I talked in English like nobody's business..  HAHAHA

I love the way they approach bloggers.
Getting to know each other in the best way, by introducing their services 1-on-1.
Unlike another event that inviting tons of blogger and media, shove them up with press release, throw some music/entertainment/demo, and say their byes.

Luxola is giving the best service for their customer.
They ship the packages using DHL!

LUXOLA is based in Singapore.
They are shipping internationally over Southeast Asia countries.
But I believe they ship world wide as well, because some brands are exclusively sold on their web.

You can always ask them everything regards to their services by email:
contact@luxola.com


It's a very interesting online shop of beauty..
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT..!!



Here's some pictures I took during the event..

Display table at the event

Cam, Lexy, me, and Irene strike some pose  LOL

What I got from Cam, and Lexy

Deborah Lippmann in 'Happy Birthday'.. Well, it screams happy birthday, a'ight.. >_<


Afterall, it's fun with LUXOLA..

NO!


IT'S  PRETTILY  FUN  WITH  LUXOLA(dot)COM!!




XOXO

0 comments: