My Days ft. Maybelline Indonesia COLORSHOW

20:59 Endi Feng 2 Comments

Hi..

It's April already, my favorite month of the year, because it's my birthday month. Teehee~

---

So, I was invited to a beauty event by Maybelline Indonesia.



The whole thing about COLORSHOW by Maybelline is to DARE TO SHOW OUR COLOR. With dozens of nail polishes, lipsticks, and eyeliner color to choose from, we are dare to show our color more often.. Sooo spring-summery.




Look at Maybelline Indonesia's representatives' outfit.. Sooo colorful.
Ah, I better show my color too.. ^^



LOL.. Not so much colors on actually. I didn't put anything on my face before the event began, because I knew that we gonna play with colors that day.
LOL LOL

In the spirit of launching ColorShow line of Maybelline, we bloggers were served with a bunch of nail polishes, lipsticks, and eyeliners to play with.






I love how the nail polish dry quickly, and the color is vivid for a drugstore brand such Maybelline. LOVE IT!
(ps: pictures below showing me using nail polishes with 2 layers on)

Buried Treasure

Velvet Wine

Nude Skin


And for the lipstick, the color is so intense with non drying formula. It keeps the lips moist, and the color is quite long lasting if you don't eat or drink often. >_<
Love the finish, not too glossy, and not dead matte either. Creamy finish..
(ps: I applied 2-3 layers of lipstick on. 1 layer's resulting in sheer creamy finish)

Cherry On Top
Plum Perfect
Pinkalicious


As for the eyeliners, I gotta put my hats off for Maybelline in these 2 years to bring innovative eyeliner colors. Last year with their liquid liner, this year is their ColorShow auto-eyeliner, which you don't have to sharpen it! And the color choices are very into my likings. Although, some are glide with ease of the eyes, and some colors are needing extra effort to make the color pop more.

COLORSHOW eyeliners that I havc so far

L-R: Inca Gold, Spicy Orange, Noble Purple, Ocean Blue
Ocean Blue on the inner corner, Noble Purple on the outer corner & 1/3 lower lashline, Inca Gold on the inner rim of my water line

The highlight of the beauty event was the playing with makeup session. A new range of cosmetics from Maybelline Indonesia.
Even better, only us bloggers were the first ones to try COLORSHOW lipstick in South East Asia(Indonesia too)!

Oh how I wish I gotta bring home this lovely makeup case with the cosmetics in it too.. >_<

And here it was what I came out with in the makeup session at the COLORSHOW event. Using COLORSHOW eyeliner Spicy Orange on the inner corner, create cat-like outter V using Ocean Blue and blend upward.
Using Light Peacock Green to rim my waterline, and Inca Gold on my tear duct to highlight the inner corner.
eye: Spicy Orange, Ocean Blue, Light Peacock Green. -- Lips: Plum Perfect.


With Medina Sumenep.. Haven't met her since last 2 year! Miss you, missy..

And here's what I got from Maybelline Indonesia, COLORSHOW goodies..!







---

Don't forget to follow @MaybellineINA on twitter, and instagram for infos of Maybelline's newest product in Indonesia.
And hit LIKE of Maybelline Indonesia page too!
If you happened to saw my pictures featuring Maybelline ColorShow on their instagram, or facebook, just click the LIKE button, OK?
Because there is a chance for you to win things from Maybelline INA, and me!
Wooot!!

Ok, that's it for now..
See you guys on the next post. ^^

And I DARE YOU TO SHOW YOUR COLOR!

"Feeling On Top". -- Lips: Cherry On Top.
"Fantasy Plum". -- Lips: Plum Perfect

Lips: Pinkalicious. -- Nails: Buried Treasure.





XOXO
@endi_feng

2 comments:

  1. bagus bgt warna2 eyelinernya >.<

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. racun banget ni postnya hahaha *meluncur ke konter maybelline*

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete