SMASHBOX Photo Finish Oil-Free Foundation Primer

11:26 Endi Feng 0 Comments

Hi, guys.. 

I'm back with another sponsored product review.
I'm not getting paid to write this review, nor an affiliate of the brand.
It's just a makeup junkie's honest opinion..


SMASHBOX Photo Finish Oil-Free Foundation Primer.

Travel Size, 12 ml
I got mine from MOPORIE.COM
The owner is a mom, friendly, and giving samples if you mention ENDIFENG to her.
She often open PRE-ORDER US brands of cosmetic!
So, visit her forum MOPORIE FORUM to place your order..

On Moporie, it's sold at Rp 230,000.- (18 USD) for 12ml of product.

The texture
Its texture is gel-ish. Transparant, and glide on skin smoothly!

Ingredient:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisiloxane, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl, Salicylate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Seed Extract, Propylene Glycol, Aqua, Grape Seed Extract, Kola Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract.

So, it's silicone based foundation primer. Bare in mind, if you're allergic to silicone, avoid this product at any cost!
Its shelf life is for 24 months.

I'm in LOVE with this product. Working great on my oily combination. It keeps my foundation stay on my face for almost all day long! Even after I blot my sweat using tissue paper.

The directions that shown in the back of the product packaging says that use only pea size of product onto moisturized skin.

Freshly applied, at 08:49 in the morning

I love this primer where it prepare my face, so my foundation glide on like a dream!
And also, fill in my pores, make my face looking photoready!
Those collaged pictures above are taken in my bedroom, dimlight.
Still looking great without any overshine, yes?
I'm using a dewy finish, medium coverage foundation only, and set with NOTHING!


Afternoon, 14:36

At work, the light is bright, and some rays of sunshine on my left side.
As you can see, the foundation still attached on my skin, perfectly.
The only changes I notice is slight oily areas on my nose, and cheeks.
My foundation around the nose faded away, but not by much.


Night, 20:10

Ok. Here's a selfie I snapped at the end of the day, before I'm going home after working all day.
My complexion still looking good, but with oil overload. LOL
Well, it's 12 hours already!
And I can fix the overshine by blotting with tissue paper after spraying Evian facial spray, and dust some face powder on them.

This is the end of my review.
Will I stock up when I ran out of it?
Maybe.. IN FULL SIZE! Hahaha..

So, what's your fave face/foundation primer, guys?
Tell me! Tweet me, or leave a comment..





XOXO
@endi_feng

0 comments: