Fashionese Daily's 5th Anniversary #FOTD Contest

13:32 Endi Feng 4 Comments

Fashionese Daily is holding a makeup(Face Of The Day) contest(13th - 22nd February 2012) in the spirit of celebrating its 5th Anniversary this month, with a theme: COLORFUL

You know me.. I always play with colorful makeup, especially when I'm challenged! HAHAHA

Here we go...

inspired by Vivienne Westwood's Red Label show



Rainbow Acha-Nehi




modern cat eyes
And I post some of my previous artwork that are not deserved to be called 'face of the day', so I'm not gonna post it in here. LOL
XOXO

twitter: @endi_feng
e-mail:  endifengmakeup@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. wow. Love your eye make up :) So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Lovely Sister: thank you.. I'm learning to improve my skills though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for 2nd winner on FD! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sha Aullia: thank you, Sha.. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete