Simple Smoky Look

13:13 Endi Feng 0 Comments

Hello..

I am back with another mini tutorial, and miss Ashley Meyer is getting cheekier by days to the end of 2014!



instagram: @endi_feng

I was just practicing my wrist, and feelings on airbrush makeup. I watched Koren of EnKoreMakeup to mix your own airbrush foundation, and I'm obsessed with my own mix now.

Then I was like, "why not do a full face makeup?". Yeah, why not. Also Ashley can camwhore too.. LOL

Lips are SilkyGirl lipliner in 'Mauve', & MAybelline Colorshow lipstick in 'True Toffee'.


Brows are Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in 'Chocolate', & Dollywink browcara number 01.


Eyeshadows are all Shu Uemura. I popped them in a Zpalette, so I don't know names. But I'm sure I used the bronze, & the coral-ish brick blusher in MonShu wine palette(I KNOW!! THE PALETTE IS 2 YEARS OLD ALREADY. Should get the ShuPette palette, but the price is so up high! I don't wanna splurge that much on just a palette.), and a beigy champagne color of Shu Uemura single shadow as highlight color.


To make your eyes look define without taking it too dark or fierce, line the lashline with black eyeliner, and the lower lashline with brown eyeliner(or any colors that is not darker than black!).

I was using Dollywink black pencil eyeliner, & SilkyGirl BiggerEyes pencil eyeliner in brown.

And I love my top faux lashes by LavieLash(click here to shop. Not sponsored)! FYI, this brand is produced in Indonesia. The founders are so pretty, and nice(GOTTA SUPPORT THEM! Them lashes, and girls are gorgeousss~). The lashes are 'Athena', & 'Bluebell' stacked on top.


I create 2 clips for this look on how to achieve the eye makeup, and for how I love the airbrush makeup cover my spots on my cheek.

Will do better clips, promise.








Ok. 2014 is coming to an end. This year is being nothing but a great year to me. Got my diploma in makeup artistry, my noodles shop is being more successful, and so much makeup collaborations with great people.. Feels like crying now. Thank you universe, for the good, and bad things.


People, raise your glass! HERE'S FOR A BETTER, MORE SUCCESSFUL, AND HEALTHIER 2015! 


Happy Holiday, and Happy New Year 2015!!







XOXO

0 comments: