Texture Tuesday: Matte FaceHi, y'all..
I was asked by some fellas to talk about MATTE FACE makeup. Honestly, I don't really like matte face makeup. It emphasizes fine lines, and got the tendency to crack whenever I smile.
But let's do this.. Since I very seldom do a matte face, so I may be not very accurate on the longevity of the makeup on the face.
My current fave products to help me achieve matte face:
- 3CE Pore Silky Balm. this primer looks creamy, the texture is like smooth cream powder. Really filling the pores, and prime the face before foundation.
- Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation for oily/combination skin. My shade is True Beige. I am in love with this foundation, high coverage, affordable, & very long lasting. However, this one contain SPF in it, and awfully flashback on flash photography.
- Bobbi Brown tinted eye brightener. Putting this before concealer, cut down the hassle to cover up dark circles. Too much concealer can exaggerate fine line under the eyes.
- Tony Moly girl concealer. This concealer dries into matte finish. I use it to highlight the center perimeter of my face.
- Maybelline BB Silk cake powder. Lovely powder for touch ups, or to set daily BBcream routine.
- L'Oreal Mat Magique compact powder. Love on the first use for me. A cheap version of MAC Studio Fix compact. The bummer is the color range is limited, unlike MAC's.
|1 Layer of REVLON COLORSTAY LIQUID FOUNDATION|
|BOBBI BROWN TINTED EYE BRIGHTENER|
Bisque color to cancel out dark circles
|TONY MOLY GIRL CONCEALER|
|POWDERED, & CONTOURED USING POWDER|
|MATTE FACE. OMG, SO FLAT!!|
|BLUSHED & HIGHLIGHTED|
MORE DIMENSION ON THE FACE, NOT FLAT.
Eyebrows: ArtDeco brow powder.
Eyes: MakeUp Store eyeshadow, Kryolan gel liner.
Lips: Estee Lauder lip lacquer 'Electric Wine'.
Blush & Highlight: Sleek MakeUp face form 'Light'.
Contouring powder: MBCP[contouring palette from my beauty school Puspita Martha].
Contact lens: Holycat in grey, got it from lensza.co.id(not sponsored).
All photos above are taken using my iPhone 6+ rear camera, no filter, no edit. *sigh* I need assistance or an assistant to edit my photos! LOL.
Sorry about the earphones, I was doing this look while Jakarta was heavily raining, and the thunder rumbles like mad! I hate thunder. URGH..
A full face makeup minus the eye & lips, it lasts me a good 8 hours without any bothersome oily shine on my face. OLE SHIT, I know! Gonna do matte face more from now on, so my face can stay on fleek all day long..
See you on the next post guys. If you have any suggestions, or ideas on what to cover on Texture Tuesday next week, post a comment below. Or you can chat and interact with me on twitter, instagram, or facebook by clicking the social icons at the bottom.
|This one is definitely edited, and filtered. HAHA|