Shu Uemura TSUYA SKIN UV Under Base
Last month, I was given a travel size of Shu Uemura TSUYA SKIN UVUB by Shu Uemura Indonesia.
As you know, I had a bad experience with the POREraser UVUB [click here].
But, I gave it a try anyway..
Below is my video of how I use the UVUB. Check it out! ^_^
So, here's my conclusion after using for 2 weeks:
- The texture is more fluffy, and lighter than the original UVUB or the POREraser one.
- Doesn't give the overly white films when freshly applied like the original one.
- The smell doesn't bother me, but I prefer if it has no scent at all. It smells too sweet!
- When you dispense the product out of the can, it can be too much! I have to make sure I gave a gentle squeeze on the pump. OMG!
- It leaves the skin moist, hence the poor oil control on my oily face. *sigh*
- I think it may contain ethanol like the other UVUB variants, I was twice got teary eyes when the fume of this product got into my eyes.
- I got the Peach one. The peach color brighten my face nicer than any of the Korean ashy/overly white BBcreams, which I have to wait for MOMENTS for it to adapt into my skintone..
- After 2 weeks usage, my face feel really soft, moist, and look younger. Maybe it's the TSUYA SKIN in the UVUB formula.
- NEVER apply UVUBs near the eyes.
- DO NOT put any hard pressure when dispensing it out.
- PLEASE be cautious, it may contain ethanol and silicone(since I can't read Japanese, so...), if you're sensitive with alcohol or silicone, ignore UVUBs any way possible.
- Suitable to those with DRY SKIN. Oily/combination skin like mine probably hate the oily face afterwards. But I got nothing against oily face. ^-^
Ok, that's it..
See you on the next post, guys.