My SUMMER Escapade 2012 - BALI
It's been a while since the last time I updated my blog. My days have been sooo hectic with Lebaran holiday, but my Noodle Shop(@Yong_Yam) is still on bizz, no rest. *pheewww*
On this post I just wanna show you real quick some of my this SUMMER must have makeup/skincare items that I brought to Bali earlier this month..
- Shu Uemura : UV under base mousse.. Basicly, it's a face primer with sunscreen, but I love the afterglow that it gave my face. So, I just wear it alone on daylight when I was sun bathing on the beach.
- The Body Shop SEAWEED Mattifying Moisture Lotion with SPF 15 : I got an oily-combination skin type. When I feel sassy and wanna take pictures with 'oil-free' effect on the result, I use this. It smells nice too!
- Maybelline BABY LIPS : this lipbalm with sunscreen is my best friend now and then, apply it before I left my room to face the sun. The fruity scent smells sooo nice, I wanna chew the whole stick. HAHA
- Hada Labo Gokujyun Moisturising Lotion : this watery lotion is my best friend to moisture my dehydrated outer layer skin. I patted it on my face after shower, and before I apply any other moisturizer, creams, or makeup.
- L'occitane Angelica Hydration Cream : the cream is light, smell like fresh grass, and very moisturizing. I use this every night to hydrate my skin.
- Benefit BeneTint : this tint is my best friend to give my cheeks and lips a fresh flush, with the scent of rose..
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow : never know why I brought this along with me. HAHAHA but I just swipe it on my cupid bows lightly just to give the shine that my lips needed to look fuller on pictures.
And, here's some random pictures that I took on my escapade..
|Sunset On The Plane|
|The Scene of The Beach Club|
|Macaroons in Cafe Degan, Petitenget|
OK, I think it's enuff.. I can't post my camwhore picts, because I don't wanna.. Feels very insecure with my pretty thick face face(read as FAT). *sigh* See you on the next post, maybe?